From pilot scale batches through to full production runs, rutpen has the capability to blend numerous liquid products and a capacity in excess of 50,000 litres/day. In-line filling and labelling complete the process resulting in customer ready products.
- 15,000 sq ft purpose built facility
- Batches from 700 - 20,000 litres
- Range of mixing vessels including stainless steel and polypropylene, equipped with variable speed mixing, high shear, recirculation, heating & cooling facilities
- Hazardous and low hazard catered for. Filling to bottles, trigger sprays, jerrycans, drums, IBC's and to tanker
- Low viscosity, gels, pastes, foamers
- A few of the products we've made in this facility; car shampoo, washroom cleaners, paint stripper, acid cleaners, surface treatment process chemicals, chewing gum remover, woodcare products, washing up liquid, bleaches, oilfield products, multi surface cleaners and many more
- See also Solvent (low flashpoint) blending